Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Digital Me

I have practically spent all day online,clicking and clicking and clicking doing some desk research for an association I volunteer with in Aberdeen. I reckon we need to improve our marketing skills and utilize digital platforms. So far I have seen videos, documents and sample templates the association should be working with right now. So I have come to the conclusion even though I figured this out years ago that going digital is very practical in a global and digital world, it is indeed the way forward. To think I was almost left behind is unthinkable. So with ease I say i'm ready to embrace the info and opportunities flashing before me online. Sometimes I just want to blog...because I can or maybe I'm bored. Fortunately for me an opportunity has presented itself for this association to enter a competition to be nominated for best society by creating a video about the association and its goals,so its definitely a task I will overcome.
SquaredOnline has given me a greater overview of the power of digital media and marketing. I look forward to my ditigal future and improving my digital life.

No comments:

Post a Comment